Jobs in Netherlands

As a foreign national wishing to work in the Netherlands, People from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland often need a work permit. There are two types: an employment permit (TWV) and a single permit (GVVA), also known as a combined residence and work permit. You can get more information about these work permits by visiting our website.