- The candidate will probably be anticipated to plant, domesticate, and irrigate crops.
- The candidate will probably be liable for fertilizing and spraying crops.
- The candidate will probably be in control of harvesting crops.
- The candidate should function and preserve farm equipment and tools.
- The candidate should carry out common farm duties.
- The candidate ought to be fluent in the English language.
- There are not any commonplace schooling necessities similar to a bachelor’s diploma, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having expertise is an asset.
- The candidate ought to be an excellent crew participant.
- Lodging amenities can be found in the candidate.
- The candidate has to be prepared to work in a rural space.
Expertise and specialization
Product inspection expertise
- The candidate should have prior expertise in inspecting grain.
How to Apply
In case you are desirous about making use of it, apply by way of the given choices.
Employer Name: Frederick Farms LTD
Position: Grain farm worker
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $22.49 hourly 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: NE 20-37-17-W2 near Watson, SK S0K 4V0, Canada
Related Article :