1301286 ALBERTA LTD. primarily based in 25463 HWY 19, Genesee, AB T9G 0A8 is inviting functions from appropriate candidates for the place of Farm employee, grain who’s self-motivated and have good interpersonal expertise. The candidate who acquired chosen will likely be required to start out work as quickly as attainable. The vacancies consult with Everlasting employment or Full-time job.
Employer Title: 1301286 ALBERTA LTD.
Place: Farm employee, grain
No. of vacancies: 10
Wage: $17.00 to $25.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 40 hours per week
Employment sort: Everlasting employment, Full time
Location: 25463 HWY 19, Genesee, AB T9G 0A8, Canada
- The candidate will likely be in command of cleansing the greenhouse.
- The candidate will likely be anticipated to plant, domesticate, and irrigate crops.
- The candidate will likely be accountable for fertilizing and spraying crops.
- The candidate will likely be in command of harvesting crops.
- The candidate should function and keep farm equipment and gear.
- The candidate will likely be anticipated to examine the product for high quality and put together it for the market.
- The candidate will likely be required to write down primary progress stories each day.
- The candidate must be fluent in the English language.
- There aren’t any commonplace schooling necessities akin to a bachelor’s diploma, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having expertise is an asset.
- The candidate ought to have efficient interpersonal expertise.
- The candidate must be organized and versatile in nature.
- The candidate ought to have good judgemental expertise.
- The candidate must be a great staff participant.
Work website atmosphere
- Farm operations embody dry pea and bean farming, oilseed (besides soybean) farming, natural farming, different grain farming, different miscellaneous crop farming, different greens, and melon farming (besides potato), soybean farming, and wheat farming.
- The candidate will likely be required to work long hours in an out of doors atmosphere.
- The candidate has to be keen to work in a rural space.
- The candidate’s relocation bills won’t be coated by the employer.
Expertise and specialization
Gear and equipment expertise
- The candidate should have prior expertise with a fertilizer applicator, haying gear, a loader, a seed drill, a sprayer or duster, and a tractor.
Safety and Security
- The candidate must be subjected to an intensive legal background examination.
Work circumstances and bodily capabilities
- The candidate ought to be capable to work in a fast-paced busy atmosphere.
- The candidate must be keen to work under strain.
- The candidate should complete the work within the given timeline.
- The candidate must be required to carry out repetitive duties on a frequent foundation.
- The candidate must be required to deal with heavy masses as a part of routine work.
- The candidate must be ready to carry out bodily demanding duties as a part of their each day’s work.
- The candidate ought to have a watch for particulars.
- The candidate should have glorious hand-eye coordination.
- The candidate should be capable to distinguish between colors.
- The candidate has to be keen to work long hours in sitting, standing, and strolling positions.
- The candidate has to be keen to work in a standing place for prolonged intervals of time.
- The candidate has to be keen to stroll for lengthy intervals of time.
- The candidate has to be keen to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
How to Apply
In case you are concerned about making use of it, apply the given choices.
Related Article :