Dairy farm worker
Peeters Dairy Ltd. based mostly in Calmar, AB is inviting functions from appropriate candidates for the place of Dairy farm employees who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal expertise. The candidate who received chosen will probably be required to start out work as quickly as potential. The vacancies seek advice from Everlasting employment or Full-time job. The shift timings embody Day, Night, Weekend, Shift, Versatile Hours, Early Morning, and Morning.
Employer Identify: Peeters Dairy Ltd.
Place: Dairy farm employee
No. of vacancies: 1
Wage: $18.00 to $22.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 40 to 50 hours per week
Employment kind: Everlasting employment, Full time
Location: Calmar, AB, Canada
- The candidate will probably be answerable for calving.
- The candidate will probably be answerable for dealing with animals.
- The candidate will probably be answerable for monitoring animal well-being.
- The candidate should feed and take care of animals.
- The candidate should function and preserve farm equipment and tools.
- The candidate should milk cows.
- The candidate should clear stables, barns, barnyards, and pens.
- The candidate should detect illness and well-being points in crops, livestock, and poultry.
- The candidate should have the ability to recognize and deal with sure livestock well-being points.
- The candidate will probably be anticipated to hold out basic farm duties.
- The candidate will probably be required to maintain observation of labor information and logs.
- The candidate should maintain livestock efficiency information.
- The candidate will probably be anticipated to supply agricultural livestock companies reminiscent of synthetic insemination, livestock spraying or shearing, and disinfecting pens, barns, or poultry homes.
- The candidate will probably be anticipated to oversee breeding and different livestock-related programs.
- The candidate should be certain that farm security and bio-security procedures are adopted.
- The candidate must be fluent in the English language.
- The candidate will need to have a certificate of secondary (excessive) college commencement or equal expertise.
- The best candidate can have at the very least 3 to five years of expertise in an associated business.
- The candidate ought to have efficient interpersonal expertise.
- The candidate must be organized and versatile in nature.
- The candidate ought to have good judgemental expertise.
- The candidate must be a group participant.
- The candidate will need to have glorious oral communication expertise.
Work website surroundings
- The candidate will probably be required to work long hours in an out of doors surroundings.
- The candidate has to be keen to work in a rural space.
- The candidate should work within the dairy business.
Expertise and specialization
Gear and equipment expertise
- The candidate will need to have prior expertise working as a Loader and Tractor.
Automated methods expertise
- The candidate will need to have prior expertise with a milking system (automated).
Space of specialization
- The candidate must be educated about dairy cattle.
Work situations and bodily capabilities
- The candidate must be ready to carry out bodily demanding duties as a part of their day-by-day work.
- The candidate ought to have a watch for particulars.
- The candidate will need to have glorious hand-eye coordination.
- The candidate should have the ability to distinguish between colors.
- The candidate will obtain On-site housing choices.
The way to Apply
If you’re fascinated by making use of it, apply via the given choices.
Related Article :