- The candidate should sweep, mop, scrub, and wax hallways, flooring, and stairs.
- The candidate should have the ability to use industrial vacuum cleaners to take away scraps, dust, heavy particles, and different waste.
- The candidate should empty trash cans and different waste containers.
- The candidate should clear home windows, inside partitions, and ceilings.
- The candidate might be required to make minor changes and repairs to heating, cooling, airflow, plumbing, and electrical techniques, in addition, to contacting tradespeople for main repairs.
- The candidate might be answerable for contacting contractors for institution repairs and upkeep.
- The candidate might be anticipated to carry out minor equipment repairs.
- The candidate might be anticipated to conduct security and safety checks.
- The candidate might be required to carry out different routine upkeep duties akin to portray and drywall restoration.
- The candidate should water and take care of vegetation, lawns, and/or gardens.
- The candidate should clear and disinfect bogs and fixtures.
- The candidate should clear snow and ice from walkways and parking heaps.
- The candidate needs to be fluent in the English language.
- The candidate ought to have the minimum qualification of Secondary (excessive) college commencement certificates.
- Coaching might be offered to the chosen candidate.
- The candidate needs to be reliable.
- The candidate needs to be organized and versatile in nature.
- The candidate has to be able to perform on their very own initiative.
- The candidate ought to have good judgemental abilities.
- The candidate needs to be dependable.
- The candidate should work in a motel.
Safety and Security
- The candidate needs to be subjected to a radical prison background test.
How to Apply
In case you are excited by making use of, apply by means of the given choices.
Employer Name: Bell’s Lake-Vu Motel & Services Inc
Position: Maintenance worker, building
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Kenora, ON, Canada
Related Article :