Long haul truck driver
Nishan Transport primarily based at 1715 Britannia Rd E Unit TP, Mississauga, ON L4W 2A3 is inviting purposes from appropriate candidates for the place of Lengthy haul truck driver who’s self-motivated and has good interpersonal abilities. The candidate who received chosen shall be required to start out work as quickly as doable. The vacancies seek advice from Everlasting employment or Full-time job. The shift schedules have but to be decided, however, the candidate shall be required to work from 06:00 a.m. to 18:00 p.m. The place of the Lengthy haul truck driver has been authorized by the LMIA (Labour Market Influence Evaluation).
Employer Title: Nishan Transport
Place: Lengthy haul truck driver
No. of vacancies: 10
Wage: $26.50 hourly 40 to 70 hours per week
Employment kind: Everlasting employment, Full time
Location: 1715 Britannia Rd E Unit TP, Mississauga, ON L4W 2A3, Canada
- The candidate should have mountain driving expertise.
- The candidate shall be anticipated to take care of professionalism in customer support.
- The candidate should load and unload items.
- The candidate should function and drive straight or articulated vans with the purpose to transport items and supplies.
- The candidate shall be accountable for overseeing the situation of the auto and examining tires, lights, brakes, chilly storage, and different tools.
- The candidate shall be anticipated to carry out pre-trip, en-route, and post-trip inspections in addition to overseeing all automobile facets.
- The candidate shall be accountable for receiving and relaying info to central dispatch.
- The candidate shall be accountable for recording cargo info, hours of service, distance traveled, and gasoline consumption.
- The candidate must be fluent in English or French languages.
- The candidate should have a certificate of secondary (excessive) college commencement or equal expertise.
- Coaching shall be offered to the chosen candidate.
- The candidate should have an AZ class license, an Air Brakes Endorsement, a Class 1/1F/A Licence (semi-trailer vans), an Air Brake (Z) Endorsement, and a Driver’s Licence (Class 1 or A).
- The candidate should be capable of dealing with weight as much as 13.5 kg (30 lbs).
- The candidate must be dependable.
- The candidate must be a very good group participant.
- The candidate shall be required to work in numerous places.
Expertise and specialization
- The candidate must be educated about Accident or incident reviews, Invoice of lading, Driver logbook, Inspection report (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip), Trans-border documentation, and Journey reviews.
Sort of trucking and tools
- The trucking and tools kind is tractor-trailer.
Communication programs expertise
- The candidate should be capable of using GPS (World Positioning System) and different navigation units.
- The candidate should be conversant in the Journey recorder (onboard pc)
- The candidate should have prior worldwide, native, nationwide, provincial or territorial, and regional journey expertise.
- The candidate should have long-haul and short-haul transportation expertise.
- Well-being, Monetary, Long run, and Different advantages shall be offered to the chosen candidate.
- Beneath Well being Advantages, the chosen candidate will obtain a Dental plan, Incapacity advantages, and Well being care plan.
- Beneath Monetary advantages, the chosen candidate will obtain Mileage reimbursement.
- Beneath Lengthy Time period Advantages, the chosen candidate will obtain Group insurance coverage advantages and Life insurance coverage.
- Along with the Well being, Monetary, and Lengthy-term advantages talked about above, the chosen candidate will obtain Free parking, Employer-paid studying/coaching, and Journey insurance coverage.
The right way to Apply
If you’re desirous about making use of it, apply by way of the given choices.
1805 Chemin St Francois
Related Article :