Landscaper Jobs in Canada at Kollegiate Garden Care. Candidates who meet the necessities of this job are inspired to use it as it is a full-time position with versatile working hours. Interviews can be carried out and candidates who carry out effectively can be awarded the job to start their hiring course of instantly. LMIA has authorized this job place.
Description of Landscaper Jobs in Canada:
The chosen candidate is accountable for the next:
- Plant well-being monitoring and upkeep
- Unfold topsoil and different supplies
- Landscaping, raking, and rubbish assortment
- Analysis of issues in bushes and shrubs
- Planting new decorative flowers, bushes, and shrubs
- Watering gardens and lawns
- Working and sustaining landscaping instruments and gear
- Issuing each day progress studies
- Monitoring of panorama buildings and walkways
- Carry out cleaning duties
- Fertilize vegetation
Requirement for Landscaper Jobs in Canada:
The chosen candidate should:
- Work safely and successfully with little or no supervision.
- Have to be in a good bodily and wholesome situation to carry out the job.
- Will need to have core values and ethics.
- Work should be punctual and accountable.
- The choice must be effectively defined.
- Have good manners.
- Be very dependable and arranged
- You will need to have frequent sense.
- Should have the ability to take note of particulars.
- Have to be a very good staff participant.
- The candidate chosen doesn’t require any customary training
- 1-2years working expertise in an associated trade
- Full time
- Fluency in English
- 288 Arnold Road, Kitchener, ON N2H 6G2
Working situations of Landscaper Jobs in Canada:
The chosen candidate will work in conditions the place:
- Repetitive duties are sometimes carried out.
- Working in a standing or sitting place or lengthy hours
- Will need to have good hand-eye coordination.
- Will need to have the power to work in fast-paced surroundings.
The chosen candidate will work in surroundings the place:
- Time beyond regulation is labored when required.
- Skill to work underneath strain
- Should have the ability to distinguish colors.
- Well-being care plan
- Dental plan
- Imaginative and prescient care plan
- Free Parking
- Free training
- Extra reward
- Group constructing alternative
The chosen candidate will earn $18.00-$22.00 per hour working 40-60 hours per week.
|Company:||Agriculture, Government Jobs, Construction Jobs|
|Job Role:||Landscaper Jobs in Canada at Kollegiate Lawn Care|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Min. Education:||High School / Secondary|
|Job Category:||Agriculture, Government Jobs, Construction Jobs|
|Min. Experience:||1-2 Years|
|Job Location:||288 Arnold Road and Across Canada|
|State:||288 Arnold Road and Across Canada|
|Salary:||CAD 5000 – CAD 12000 Per Month|
|Benefits:||Will be discussed in the interview|
Related Article :