- The candidate should develop and implement insurance policies and procedures.
- The candidate should plan, develop, and implement recruitment methods.
- The candidate should handle coaching and growth methods.
- The candidate should supervise the evaluation of worker information and data.
- The candidate should reply to worker inquiries and complaints.
- The candidate will probably be answerable for planning, organizing, directing, controlling, and evaluating each day’s operations.
- The candidate ought to be fluent in the English language.
- The candidate should have a Bachelor’s diploma.
- The perfect candidate can have a minimum of 3 to five years of expertise in an associated business.
- The candidate ought to have wonderful oral and written communication.
- The candidate should be well-organized.
- The candidate ought to be a great group participant.
Work circumstances and bodily capabilities
- The candidate ought to have an eye fixed on particulars.
How to Apply
If you’re interested in making use of it, apply by means of the given choices.
Employer Name: Walgre Transport Inc
Position: Human resources manager
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $48.08 hourly 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Mississauga, ON, Canada
Related Article :