- The candidate should devise strategies for assembly work schedules.
- The candidate shall be chargeable for supervising and coordinating the actions of employees members who put together and portion meals.
- The candidate should practice employees’ job duties, sanitation, and security procedures.
- The candidate should estimate and order elements and provide.
- The candidate shall be chargeable for making certain meals service and high-quality management.
- The candidate should put together budgets and value estimates.
- The candidate shall be in command of preserving observation of inventory, repairs, gross sales, and waste.
- The candidate shall be in command of creating and submitting experiences.
- The candidate should put together meal order summaries for the chef.
- The candidate ought to be fluent in the English language.
- There aren’t any normal training necessities reminiscent of a bachelor’s diploma, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The perfect candidate could have at the very least 1 to 2 years of expertise in an associated business.
- The candidate ought to be shopper-centered.
- The candidate ought to have efficient interpersonal abilities.
- The candidate should have glorious oral communication abilities.
- The candidate ought to be versatile.
- The candidate ought to be a very good group participant.
Easy Methods to Apply
If you’re thinking about making use of it, apply via the given choices.
Employer Name: MCDONALDS RESTAURANT
Position: Food service supervisor
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.50 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Etobicoke, ON, Canada
Related Article :