Food counter attendant
Jamco Hospitality Inc based mostly in Japanese Passage, NS is inviting purposes from appropriate candidates for the place of Meals counter attendant who’re self-motivated and have good interpersonal expertise. The candidate who received chosen will likely be required to start out work as quickly as potential. The vacancies check with the Time period or contract or Full-time job. The shift timings embody Day, Night, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Early Morning, and Morning.
Employer Identify: Jamco Hospitality Inc
Place: Meals counter attendant
No. of vacancies: 5
Wage: $13.60 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment kind: Time period or contract, Full time
Location: Japanese Passage, NS, Canada
- The candidate should replenish condiments and different provides at tables and serving areas.
- The candidate will likely be liable for protecting the monitor of the meals portions consumed.
- The candidate will likely be liable for packaging take-out meals.
- The candidate will likely be in control of wrapping and portioning meals.
- The candidate should put together, warmth, and end easy meal objects.
- The candidate will likely be required to take orders from clients.
- The candidate will likely be required to deal with and retailer cleansing merchandise.
- The candidate will likely be liable for receiving, unpacking, and storing provides in fridges, freezers, cabinets, and different storage areas.
- The candidate will likely be liable for eradicating kitchen rubbish and trash recurrently.
- The candidate will likely be liable for sweeping, mopping, washing, and sprucing flooring.
- The candidate needs to be fluent in the English language.
- The candidate will need to have a certificate of secondary (excessive) faculty commencement or equal expertise.
- The perfect candidate could have no less than 1 to lower than 7 months of expertise in an associated business.
Safety and Security
- The candidate needs to be subjected to a radical legal background test.
Work Circumstances and Bodily Capabilities
- The candidate ought to be capable to work in fast-paced busy surroundings.
- The candidate needs to be required to deal with heavy masses as a part of routine work.
- The candidate needs to be ready to carry out bodily demanding duties as a part of their each day work.
- The candidate needs to be required to carry out repetitive duties on a frequent foundation.
- The candidate should be prepared to work in a standing place for prolonged durations of time.
- The candidate needs to be prepared to work under stress.
How to Apply
If you’re taken with making use of them, apply the given choices.
Related Article :