- The candidate will likely be required to function and drive cars, vans, and light-weight vans to be able to choose up and ship varied gadgets and merchandise.
- The candidate will likely be anticipated to take care of professionalism in customer support.
- The candidate should obtain and relay info to central dispatch.
- The candidate will likely be anticipated to promote merchandise through established routes.
- The candidate should put together, bundle, and replenish items.
- The candidate should load and unload items.
- The candidate will likely be required to maintain a monitor of journey particulars comparable to automobile mileage, gas prices, and any points that come up.
- The candidate will likely be anticipated to carry out pre-trip, en-route, and post-trip inspections in addition to overseeing all automobile points.
- The candidate needs to be fluent in the English language.
- The candidate ought to have minimum qualifications of Secondary (excessive) college commencement certificates.
- Candidate having expertise is an asset.
- The candidate needs to be consumer-centered.
- The candidate needs to be organized and versatile in nature.
- The candidate needs to be dependable.
- The candidate needs to be an excellent crew participant.
Safety and Security
- The candidate’s driving file needs to be totally checked (summary).
Work situations and bodily capabilities
- The candidate ought to be capable of working in a fast-paced busy atmosphere.
- The candidate should complete the work within the given timeline.
Find out how to Apply
In case you are desirous about making use of it, apply via the given choices.
Employer Name: UNITED EMPIRE WAY HOLDINGS INC
Position: Courier driver
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 10608 109 Street, Fort St. John, BC V1J 0J3, Canada
Related Article :