- The candidate should put together and prepare dinner full meals in addition to particular personal dishes and meals.
- The candidate should put together dishes for purchasers who’ve meals with allergic reactions or intolerances.
- The candidate should put together and prepare dinner particular meals for sufferers as directed by a dietitian or chef.
- The candidate should plan menus, decide meal portion sizes, estimate meal necessities and prices, and monitor and order provides.
- The candidate should examine kitchens and meal service areas.
- The candidate might be anticipated to coach employees in meal preparation, cooking, and dealing with.
- The candidate might be anticipated to position orders for provides and tools.
- The candidate might be answerable for supervising kitchen employees and assistants.
- The candidate should preserve stock and data of meals, provides, and tools.
- The candidate should clear the kitchen and work areas.
- The candidate might be anticipated to recruit and rent staff.
- The candidate should organize and handle buffets and banquets.
- The candidate might be answerable for overseeing kitchen operations.
- The candidate must be fluent in the English language.
- There are not any customary training necessities reminiscent of a bachelor’s diploma, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The best candidate may have a minimum of 7 months to lower than 1 12 months of expertise in an associated business.
- The candidate must be shopper targeted.
- The candidate has to be versatile.
- The candidate has to be able to perform on their very own initiative.
- The candidate must be dependable.
How to Apply
If you’re excited about making use of it, apply by way of the given choices.
Employer Name: 1000027875 Ontario Inc.
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 hourly 37.5 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 28-9699 Jane St, Maple, ON L6A 0A4, Canada
Related Article :