- The candidate should sweep, mop, scrub, and wax hallways, flooring, and stairs.
- The candidate should be capable to use industrial vacuum cleaners to take away scraps, grime, heavy particles, and different waste.
- The candidate should empty trash cans and different waste containers.
- The candidate should clear home windows, inside partitions, and ceilings.
- The candidate will likely be required to make minor changes and repairs to heating, cooling, airflow, plumbing, and electrical programs, in addition, to contacting tradespeople for main repairs.
- The candidate will likely be anticipated to carry out minor equipment repairs.
- The candidate should transfer heavy furnishings, gear, and provides.
- The candidate will likely be required to carry out different routine upkeep duties comparable to portray and drywall restoration.
- The candidate will likely be anticipated to water and look after vegetation, lawns, and/or gardens.
- The candidate should clear and disinfect bogs and fixtures.
- The candidate will likely be anticipated to work with little supervision.
- The candidate should clear snow and ice from walkways and parking tons.
- The candidate needs to be fluent in the English language.
- There are not any commonplace schooling necessities comparable to a bachelor’s diploma, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The perfect candidate may have at the very least 3 to five years of expertise in an associated business.
- The candidate should be capable to raise as much as 23 kg (50 lbs) and greater than 45 kg (100 lbs).
- The candidate needs to be reliable.
- The candidate needs to be organized and versatile in nature.
- The candidate has to be able to appear on their very own initiative.
- The candidate ought to have good judgemental expertise.
- The candidate needs to be dependable.
- The candidate should work in a manufacturing facility, plant, industrial facility, or institution.
- The candidate has to be keen to work in a rural space.
Expertise and specialization
- The candidate should have prior expertise working with industrial vacuum cleaners/energy sweepers, sprucing machines, steam cleaners, energy instruments, energy garden mowers, and snowblowers.
Safety and Security
- The candidate needs to be subjected to intensive legal background verification.
Work circumstances and bodily capabilities
- The candidate needs to be keen to work below stress.
- The candidate needs to be required to carry out repetitive duties on a frequent foundation.
- The candidate needs to be required to deal with heavy hundreds as a part of routine work.
- The candidate needs to be ready to carry out bodily demanding duties as a part of their everyday work.
- The candidate has to be keen to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- Free parking will likely be supplied to the candidate.
How to Apply
In case you are keen on making use of it, apply by means of the given choices.
Employer Name: Frozen in Time Ltd.
Position: Cleaner, plant
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $14.50 to $18.50 hourly (to be negotiated) / 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Whitbourne, NL, Canada
Related Article :