LIDL is hiring for full-time and part-time Sales assistant job. A Sales Associate has to greet customers who enter the store, provide assistance with product selection, process returns and refunds, and continue to offer customer service. They should do any of the following duties when needed: handle complaints from customers about defective items purchased from that particular location as well as associated products and merchandise, answer questions about products and services in the store, present buy one get one free offers or other promotional information to shoppers in-person for specific goods or purchases depending on their work area, keep tabs of current lists of specials going on at a physical or online location using a computerized inventory system.
Our sales assistants are the heart of our business. They provide great service to our loyal customers and invest the same care and attention into the little tasks as they do with the larger ones. Our best Sales Assistants thrive in a fun and fast-paced environment, but have no problem handling the quieter times too. While our staff are mainly involved with customer service duties, they get involved in every department; from stocking, cleaning and bakery operations to merchandising non-food items and more!
Sales Assistant Job Details
Triq San Leonardu, snc
VCT9070 Victoria (Gozo)
Full-Time 40 hours per week
Entry Level: Entry Level
- You need to be at least 18 years or older.
- You’ll need to work on weekends and public holidays, plus your willingness and determination will be put to the test.
- The friendly communication style and positive attitude that we hope you possess is vital in keeping up with our ever-changing needs so make sure you’re always accommodating with last-minute changes!
- It goes without saying that this job would require you to always strive for excellence too so no slacking there.
- Assist the Store Management with all areas of store operation;
- Provide excellent customer service, not only on the registers but throughout the store by helping customers with questions and locating items for them;
- Carry out regular freshness checks to ensure we offer the freshest produces;
- Unpack daily stock deliveries;
- Ensure that the entire store is clean and organized, from the parking lot, to the sales floor, to the breakroom and warehouse;
- Unpack stock as deliveries arrive in store;
- Expand your knowledge of our business by learning about our bakery, our freshness concept, and our weekly promotional set-up;
- Help with stocking as well as preparing promotional and special offers.