If you’re a Lead Software Engineer, you might be interested in this job opportunity with Transcom Company in Croatia. They’re looking for a Node.js developer, Js full stack developer to join their IT team, and the work location is Vukovarska Cesta 269D in Zagreb. If you have the skills and experience they’re looking for, this could be a great chance to work with a well-established company in a beautiful country.
Lead Software Engineer Role
The role of the Lead software engineer is to understand, document, design, and develop efficient solutions related to the BI-connected application portfolio in Transcom. You will be responsible for having a complete overview of the application landscape and proposing and developing improvements that match Transcom’s business requirements. This will include mock-ups, readable and high-quality code, compatible and user-friendly frontends, and complete testing and deployments.
Job Employer Detail
|Company name:||Transcom Worldwide|
|Job role:||Lead Software Engineer|
|Location:||Vukovarska cesta 269D, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia|
|Dead Line:||23 August, 2022|
|Salary:||HRK 23,350 Monthly|
Responsibilities of Node.js developer Lead Software Engineer
- Understand business requirements, and be able to deliver end-to-end process – from mock-up, with backend and front-end of applications, continue through testing and go-live
- Able to design process flow diagrams for applications and better support database structures
- Create professional and easy-to-use user tutorials and manuals for the delivered application set.
- Believe in suggesting the best solutions based on business requirements, balancing performance, scalability, and cost.
- Understand and follow the global application architecture and strategic technology direction of Transcom
- Follow the development guidelines and procedures used in Global BI team development tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related tech field, or equivalent experience
- Fluency in English is a must (both written and spoken). Other languages are a plus
- 3+ years of work experience in development positions
- Demonstrated development & deployment experience in Cloud environments. e.g., GCP, AWS, or Azure
- Working knowledge of containerized deployments, such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in any open source programming language, Node.js is a must, Python or Java programming is a plus
- Knowledge in developing SPA (Single Page Applications) using Angular or React Js & Redux
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- REST API development experience is a must
- Good understanding of Microservices Architecture
- Good experience with different database technologies
- Demonstrable expertise in successfully performing automated unit and regression testing
- Experience following an Agile development framework
Send your CV and Cover letter, and please send your request
to email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Apply from official website. Transcom
More Jobs In Croatia
[catlist name=”croatia” link_target=_blank]