Executive Chef job opportunities in Losinj Hotels & Villas, Mali Lošinj, Croatia, if you have 5 years of experience leading the team and maintaining the food quality, then apply for the Executive Chef job in Losinj-hotels.
Executive Chef job in Losinj Hotels
If you have Good knowledge in the Kitchen department and your position is Executive chef right now looking for jobs in Croatia, this position is for you. If you can bring delicious new changes to their delighted guests, you can apply for the job right now.
|Hotel:||Losinj Hotels in Croatia|
|Address:||Dražica 1, 51550, Mali Lošinj, Croatia|
About Losinj Hotels
Losinj Hotels & Villas is a successful hotel brand of Jadranka Group and has a long and oldest history in Croatia, dating back more than 70 years. The company was founded in 1947 and continues to be a leader in the tourism and catering sectors. Jadranka Group is known for its quick and efficient work.
Losinj-hotels is one of the largest employers on the islands of Cres and Lošinj. Seasonal workers contribute to the company during busier times of the year. The group ranks highly among other companies in Croatia.
Executive Chef Requirements
Requirements for Executive Chef job in Losinj Hotels & Villas
- 5 years experience as a Head Chef.
- Ability to track expenses and manage a budget.
- Licensure from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or other certifying agency.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong passion for the art of food design.
- Culinary Degree or equivalent experience.
Executive Chef duties and responsibilities
Responsibilities of Executive Chef job in Losinj Hotels & Villas
- Design menus that enhance customers’ culinary experience while keeping up high quality.
- Submit cost proposals for menu items.
- Create and test new menus.
- Provide feedback regarding the food quality of large bulk purchases.
- Ensure that all food preparation is in accordance with regulatory guidelines.
- Design standardized food presentation guidelines for each dish.
- Monitor Inventory levels of commonly used items.
- Look for ways to reduce spoilage of infrequently used items.
- Hire, train, and manage staff regularly.